We are thrilled you’ll be joining us for another sold-out Minnesota Recruiters conference this coming Wednesday, with 450+ of your peers! This message includes important details to ensure you have an enjoyable and memorable conference experience. Even if you have been to an event at Best Buy HQ, it is critical you review the updated parking information which includes direction, parking ramp information and a parking permit.
LOCATION / PARKING / DIRECTIONS:
- Parking: Click here to find all of your parking information including a parking pass for you to print!
- The conference is being held at Best Buy’s World Headquarters, in the conference center located in the main building.
- The address is 7601 Penn Ave S, Richfield, MN 55423.
CONFERENCE DATE & TIME:
- Wednesday 11/06/19
- Check-in and informal networking will begin at 8:30 a.m. (doors also open at this time).
- We will officially kick-off the conference at 9:00 a.m.
- The conference will end at 12:00 p.m.
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS:
- Follow the MN Recruiters LinkedIn Company page (required to be eligible for prize drawings).
- Check out and follow the new Recruiters Network Instagram handle
- The hashtag for the event is #mnrec
- Our other social channels:
RECRUITERS NETWORK APP:
Download the new Recruiters Network app on the Apple Store or with Google Play. Search “Recruiters Network” in either app store. Once downloaded, select the Minnesota Recruiters event. Log in with the email address that you used to register for our fall conference to use the full functionality of the app. With the app you can:
- View a list and communicate with other attendees at the event
- Access important presentation documents before and after the event
- Join discussion forums
- Access the agenda, session descriptions & speaker bios
- Event activity feed with photo sharing
- Live polls, Q&A, session evaluations & post-event surveys
Thank you to our app sponsor GR8 People!
EVENT CHECK-IN / TICKET:
You do not need to print any confirmation or ticket. If you have received this e-mail you are registered – simply check-in at the registration table when you arrive and pick up your name badge. If you transferred your ticket to a Colleague, please forward this email to them. They will need to check in with your name as the badges for the event have already been printed.
Continental breakfast and beverages will be provided during check-in. Snacks and beverages will also be provided during the networking break. Both are complementary and are included with your registration.
Bring some business cards and get ready to network! With 450+ attendees and another sold-out Minnesota Recruiters event, you’ll have time to network prior to the conference, during the networking break or after the conference.
MN Recruiters does not have a dress code for this event, wear what you would typically wear to your office.
WHAT TO BRING:
Business cards (and yourself). The slides will be available to attendees after the event and will be sent electronically or available to view on the app. We have some great #mnrec swag for all attendees.
We will have a professional photographer on-site. Pictures will be posted following the event on our Facebook page.
We have already provided final counts to Best Buy World Headquarters and are unable to accept cancellations. If you are unable to attend send an email to email@example.com to transfer your ticket to another attendee, and forward he/she/they a copy of this email to bring to the event. Please note the badges for this event have already been printed.
Guest WiFi will be available.
Eligibility requirements: Follow the Recruiters Network LinkedIn Company page for eligibility and must be present to win.
Please contact us with any questions prior to the recruiting conference.