Thank you for attending the 2019 Fall Minnesota Recruiters Recruiting Conference at Best Buy World Headquarters! We hope you enjoyed the opportunity to learn and network with other HR and Recruiting professionals throughout the Twin Cities.
Here is a recap of the day:
- The SHRM code for today’s conference: Activity ID 19-9HGPA
- Photos will be added to our Facebook page this week
- Connect with our student volunteers on LinkedIn:
- Olivia Marquette (looking for a full-time position)
- Tina Lagman
- Max Wang (looking for an internship)
- Anna Leick (looking for a summer internship)
- Connie Zeng (looking for an internship)
- Jerri Snyder
- Drew Rettler
- Connect with the speakers on LinkedIn:
- Jason Buss
- Doug Berg
- Steve Lowisz
- Kate Bischoff
- Our Advisory Board (links in bios).
- Slides from Doug Berg: 2020 Recruiting
- Slides from Steve Lowisz: Recruiting Sucks…But It Doesn’t Have To!
- Slides from Kate Bischoff: Minnesota’s Wage Theft
SignalHire is offering a FREE trial to all event attendees. SignalHire is a tool for sourcing candidates and finding contact information. Simply click here to begin your free trial.
We’d also like to thank our Sponsors again for their continued support of the Minnesota Recruiters community.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming Minnesota Recruiters event, or at any of the Recruiter’s Network recruiting conferences.